1) Liliane Bettencourt has been named as the world’s wealthiest woman. Which global business is she the heir to?
- Real Madrid
- Holiday Inn
2) How many jobs does the British Retail Consortium forecast will be lost in the UK retail sector by 2025?
3) Where have 84% of workers voted in favour of a new pay deal to enable an all-night service to be offered?
- London Underground
- NHS A&E
- Dominos Pizza UK outlets
4) A new national newspaper for the UK was launched on Monday 29 February 2016. What is it called?
- Independent Today
- New Day
- The Day Today
- You Today
5) Employees of which company have had their bonuses reduced and seen canteens close?
- John Lewis
- British Airways
6) Which firm’s shares rose 6% on rumours of a takeover bid?
- Rolls Royce
7) Which Supermarket chain has announced a fourth straight year of declining profits? Underlying profits before tax were £242m down from £345m the previous year. Total turnover was down 4.1% to £16.1bn.
8) Maria Sharapova’s sponsors have cancelled their contracts over her failed drugs test. Which of these is not a sponsor?
- Tag Heuer
9) Which energy company is making 2,400 redundancies, including the closure of an office in Leeds, as it announced annual losses of €137m (£106m) compared with €227m profit in 2014? The company was recently voted as the worst for customer service.
- British Gas
10) Which social media firm has bought a selfie face swap app?
3) London Underground
4) New Day
5) John Lewis