1. Shares in which department store have fallen 14% after the firm said bad weather in January would dent its profits for the first half of 2013.
House of Fraser ( ) Debenhams ( ) Selfridges ( ) John Lewis ( )
2. China has left its economic growth target for the year unchanged at as it looks to expand at a steady pace and maintain social stability, what level is it?
17.5% ( ) 11.5% ( ) 10.5% ( ) 7.5% ( )
3. Which bank has paid $4.2bn for fines and mis-selling in 2012?
Virgin( ) Natwest ( ) RBS ( ) HSBC ( )
4. Jaguar Land Rover is to invest a further £150m to double the size of its unfinished engine plant in the West Midlands, creating how many additional jobs?
700 ( ) 2000 ( ) 2500 ( ) 750 ( )
5. Samsung Electronics has agreed a deal to buy a 3% stake in which struggling Japanese electronics maker for 10.4bn yen ($110m; £75m).
Fujifilm ( ) Casio ( ) Citizen ( ) Sharp ( )
6. The majority of staff at Axminster Carpets are set to lose their jobs, administrators have said. Administrators Duff and Phelps said how many employees out of 400 would be made redundant at company sites in Axminster and Buckfast?
375 ( ) 300 ( ) 325 ( ) 350 ( )
7. Thomson Airways has delayed the start of its flights using troubled new?
Mobile app’s for flights ( ) A new computer check in system ( ) Employees with lack of training ( ) Boeing’s 787 planes ( )
8. Who has topped Forbes magazine’s list of the world’s richest billionaires for a fourth year?
Carlos Slim ( ) Warren Buffet ( ) Bill Gates ( ) Amancio Ortega ( )
9. Which Insurer and investment group has raised its dividend 20% after reporting a strong rise in profits and record sales for 2012? Pre-tax profits rose 9% to £1.04bn, on sales up from £1.8bn to £2.1bn.
AXA ( ) Alpha group ( ) Legal & General ( ) Admiral ( )
10. A winner of TV’s The Apprentice was just an “overpaid lackey” at Lord Alan Sugar’s firm, a tribunal has heard, who earned £100,000-a-year, claims constructive dismissal, saying they had no real role at the firm. Which winner was this ?
Stella English ( ) Ricky Martin ( ) Simon Ambrose ( ) Michelle Dewberry ( )
1 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21652449
3 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21653131
4 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21662673
5 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21680996
6 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-21668326
7 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21667233
8 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21657033
9 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21681725