1. There have been calls to strip who of their knighthood if they did not repay £571m to the BHS pension fund?
Lord Alan Sugar Sir Philip Green Sir Richard Branson Baroness Karren Brady
2. Ofgem has asked ??? to pay £18m for customer service failings linked to a new computer system?
Scottish Power NPower EDF British Gas
3. Profits almost tripled last year at the world’s biggest e-commerce company, who are they?
Amazon EBay Alibaba Baidu
4. Which daily newspaper is set to close today, just nine weeks after it was launched?
One Day Today New Day 24 Hours
5. Who is set to invest £6bn in faster broadband and mobile services?
BT Sky Talk Talk Virgin
6. The European Central Bank is to withdraw which note, over fears it may lead to fraud.
€50 €500 €100 €1000
7. The Australian entrepreneur who has claimed to be the inventor of Bitcoin has reneged on a promise to present new “proof” to support his case. Who is he?
Erik Hunt Erik Wright Craig Hunt Craig Wright
8. Which electric car maker says it is on track to produce 500,000 vehicles in 2018, two years earlier than expected?
Tesla Motors Nissan VW Kia
9. Which ecommerce company has appointed a former vice-president of the European Commission to its new public policy board?
Amazon Uber Play.com Air BNB
10. Which company’s advert slogan is … “experience a place like you live there”.