1. Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou has threatened to sell more of his shares in the airline if it places an order for more aeroplanes. Which airline is he the founder of?
Jet 2 ( ) Easyjet ( ) Ryanair ( ) Spanair ( )
2. London’s Stansted Airport is being sold to the owner of which other airport for £1.5bn, it has been announced?
Gatwick Airport ( ) Heathrow Airport ( ) Manchester Airport ( ) Liverpool John Lennon Airport ( )
3. Online grocer Ocado has appointed Sir Stuart Rose as their new chairman, which other retailer did he used to be chairman of stepping down in 2011?
BHS ( ) Primark ( ) John Lewis ( ) Marks and Spencer ( )
4. Which technology giant is to move its UK headquarters following a £1bn property deal? It has bought a 2.4 acre site at King’s Cross in north London and plans to build a seven and 11 storey complex.
Apple ( ) Google ( ) Yahoo ( ) Microsoft ( )
5. House sales rose by how much in 2012 to five-year high?
20% ( ) 15%( ) 5% ( ) 105 ( )
6. Restructuring specialist Hilco has taken effective control, saying they were working closely with Hilco as they “continue to seek a positive outcome for the business”?
Virgin ( ) Dixons ( ) Jessops ( ) HMV ( )
7. The number of people out of work fell by 37,000 between September and November to, what figure, which is the lowest since 2011?
1.49 million ( ) 4.49 million ( ) 3.49 million ( ) 2.49 million ( )
8. Which company has unveiled what it says is the thinnest tablet computer of its kind. The Android-powered Xperia Z is 0.27in (6.9mm)-thick. That is 0.01in thinner than Apple’s iPad Mini despite featuring a bigger 10.1in screen?
Sony ( ) Microsoft ( ) Nokia ( ) HTC ( )
9. Which football club has topped Deloitte’s football rich list for the eighth year in a row, with revenues breaking (500m euros) £420m for the first time?
Bayern Munich ( ) Manchester United ( ) Chelsea ( ) Real Madrid ( )
10. Which technology giant has reported flat profits and record revenues that still fell short of market expectations?
Apple ( ) Microsoft ( ) Nokia ( ) Sony ( )